Tuesday 8 November 2011

I miss stitching Train of dreams.

Not done any stitching on this since the last photo i posted on the 4th because i have got a nasty dry tickly cough and have a lot of coughing fits which result in wrenching and a little sickness. So obviously i don't want to be near Train of dreams when that happens. I will get back to it as soon as the coughing has calmed down or stopped all together. Still been satisfying my stitchy bug with stitching small Christmas tree ornaments for a Facebook stitching group. I do miss Train of dreams and can't wait to be able to get back to it.

2 comments:

  1. I always find stitching helps me feel better when I'm stick, as it is right now (got a stinking cold)but I understand why you don't want too. I hope you feel better soon as I love your updates! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I do feel better today. My cough seems to be calming down. Woo!!!
    xXx

    ReplyDelete